Text Link Ads

Monday, April 2, 2007

Snatch - My Most Favorite Movie

I just love this movie...even though it was release in 2000 but I had watched it a few times...really slick and funny at the same time....I actually very much enjoy to watch a British based film...I just love to listen to their accent...in deep throat they use while they speak...heh...
I like the role like Boris the Blade or the Bullet Dodger - instead being hit by a car, he still can walk home to get his machine gun and head back to get the stone (a diamond size of a golf ball)...haha...and being shot a few times by Tony, he is completely is hard to die...heh...
Brad Pitt might not be the main actor in this film but still with the other roles in this film, for sure it will make the audience to sit still and watch this movie till its end...
The story started with the illegal bare knuckle boxing arranged by the pig feeding gangster group and the unlicensed boxing promoter, Turkish and his partner, Tommy. Turkish wanted a new caravan and ask Tommy to pick it up at one gypsy camp site - that is Brad Pitt as a Mickey or Pickey...I just laughing when the gypsy speak their English...can't understand it but it just funny...heh..The best part is, instead of Turkish wanted to buy a new caravan from Mickey - Mickey ask Turkish to get his ma a new caravan if they want him to show up in an illegal boxing match...heh...you might be wondering...how it turn to be like that...Yeargh! you just need to watch it and you will get the answer...
The way the film was narrated makes the story really interesting and for sure it will caught your attention...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Zainal,

I like your blog and hope you continue to keep with it.

It would be hard for me to narrow my favorite movie down to just one flick. There have been so many great movies produced that I have enjoyed, I believe I would have to make a top ten favorites list, or something like that, lol. "All the Presidents Men," is one film that comes to mind.

Anyways, keep up the good job my friend.

Regards.

Ray

Zainal said...

Hi Raymond,

Guess what...its you again...heh..thanks for writing your comment here...really appreciate that..Yeargh! why not..you could also create your own blog about movies..in fact, it is a something which a lot of peoples love to enjoy it...

Unknown said...

Hello again Zainal.

Hum, start a movie blog? To tell you the truth I kind of have my hands full at the moment and to top it off I started a new blog today, like I have the time for it, D'oh...

Anyways, I got a cool title and url so I will share it with you. The Blogspot Blogger What do you think, cool name isn't it? This blog will display more of my personality than most of my blogs. I will be posting articles on SEO soon, one of my specialties, so there wil be some good informaion coming up there.

Right now Chess Strategies 101 is 7 weeks old, and the traffic I am getting is finally starting to take off. The numbers are looking good.

Also today, David Riklan the founder of SelfGrowth.com contacted me and invited me to an online comference with all of their partners and contributors to discuss possible ways to work together. That was pretty exciting.

Btw, thanks for dropping back by the chess site. I posted that last comment of yours. As it just so happens, I was posting an article at the time you were there, so when I posted it, I jammed over here to say hello.

Take care my friend,

Ray

Zainal said...

Hi Raymond,

Wow! I have visited your blogspot blogger blog...Looks very informative....I think I could use all the tips given in your coming SEO articles..heh..I can also see the traffic you're getting from your chess blog is increasing...Good for you..I don't know who is David Riklan but I would like to congrat you man, you're really steal his attention...Ok then, hope to hear more you soon...

Cheers,
Jnal